Imagine there’s no countries… MoneyPolo World: online money transfers.
It is not safe to travel with cash on you, and bank wires and money services can bleed your cash thanks to their high rates. So, what is the solution for those who send small amounts of money abroad on a regular basis? Have come up with a tailor-made solution for you, a cheap and easy online service, MoneyPolo World.
“A really successful company knows how to identify customer needs and to quickly react. Be on trend. We have already proved ourselves offline, now it’s time for MoneyPolo to conquer the online space. This is what we have been expected to provide for a long time now, a possibility to send money internationally, staying indoors”, – says Nikolay Rozhok, the CEO of MoneyPolo.
MoneyPolo World is the best choice if you need:
- to send money to your family back home – to your elderly parents, your wife or kids. To cover planned costs, such as school fees, or unexpected ones, when you urgently need to cover medical expenses;
- to make regular payments in your home country: to repay loans, to pay off a mortgage or take care of your utility bills;
- to cover service costs or to make purchases abroad, including business costs.
You want to transfer 500 EUR from Germany to the Philippines. The receiver will get 591 USD (according to MoneyPolo rates on 04.09.2017). With us you pay only the flat fee for the transfer which is just 3 USD.
The transfer can be picked up at any of 2,200 Cebuana Lhuillier branches in the Philippines.
If you pay for the transfer in Euros from your European bank account, the total amount (including the fee) will be 502,54 EUR. No additional fee apply!
The transfers, depending on the payment type, take between 15 minutes and 2 working days.
Why you should favor MoneyPolo World.
- The most efficient exchange rates between the original currency of the sender country and EUR/USD, if compared to the banks’ and competitors’ rates. Save your money on these.
- The lowest transaction fee or even a flat fee on any amount money transfer depending on the receiver country.
Choose your preferred way to collect the transfer: to your local bank card, to your bank account or collect cash in our partner branches. Transfer to your bank account in this case is free of charge.
The final amount of the transfer in local currency will depend on the bank you have picked for transfer collection. Get in touch with our support team to learn about the best exchange rates for local currencies.
Just a few steps to send a transfer
No matter how easy we have made this procedure for you, your funds are still perfectly safe with us. We will take you through the steps of our online procedure with MoneyPolo World – it won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
- Pick the collection method: cash in a partner branch, bank transfer or to a payment card.
- Go through a simple registration procedure online or sign in with your social media account.
- Pick the online payment method: by card or by a bank transfer to a domestic bank account number.
- Check all the details are correct.
- Go through primary verification – confirm your identity by uploading a scan of one of the following: foreign passport with photo, national photo ID or biometric ID card.
The simplified verification procedure allows us to make the transfers as quick as possible. You can send up to 5,000 EUR at once.
The security of your funds is our duty
MoneyPolo specialists are undertaking the verification of the customers in-house, without outsourcing. Customers’ personal data is always protected in line with the national and international guidelines of the financial industry regulators. MoneyPolo’s license covers all of the EU, providing for transparency of the operations and low transfer costs.
Minimize your risks and start using our service to save your money.